Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Forever Alone?

With my 55 kids, I know that I'll never get married again. They already have a dad, and I can't imagine introducing a new man into their lives. Besides, what man really wants to move into a house full of kids?

Because of my situation, I have no future to offer any potential mate.  All that I can offer is now. Do you enjoy hanging with me? Do I make you laugh more than that girl over there? Can I outrun you at a zombie race?

Unlike other available girls my age, I've already done the marriage thing and am living the kid thing. I have no desire to find someone, marry, then have kids with him. I just want to have a bit of fun during my free time.

All that is left for me is dating. If a guy wants to marry, then I'm not a candidate. If he's looking for someone to live with, then I again must gracefully bow out.

It remains to be seen whether or not I'll be able take myself off of the nightmarish cycle of first dates in favor of dating just one person. Can men focus on just one girl even if she doesn't want to be married?




No comments:

Post a Comment